Learn about diabetes, its symptoms and treatment options by taking this Diabetes Awareness Training. This course is your path to understanding diabetes and managing it for life.
This Diabetes Awareness Training will give you a secure understanding of diabetes and how it impacts people. It includes excellent lectures on prediabetes, diabetes symptoms, different types of diabetes, diabetes risk factors, and treatments. The course will also introduce diabetes challenges and strategies to help people make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Learn about the various types of diabetes
- Deepen your understanding of prediabetes, its symptoms and treatments
- Identify the signs and symptoms of hypoglycaemia
- Recognise the terms connected to diabetes
- Know the difference between Hypoglycaemia and Hyperosmolar Hyperglycaemic State
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you can order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post, or for both £39.
The Diabetes Awareness Training will provide essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as
- Diabetes Educator
- Health and Wellbeing Coach
- Nutrition Advisor