Yoga and mindfulness go hand in hand; as an ancient spiritual practice, yoga is all about harmonising the mind, body and soul, for ultimate wellbeing. If you’re considering becoming a qualified yoga instructor or want to gain a deeper understanding of yoga to practice at home, the Diploma in Yoga Training & Mindfulness Mastery is perfect for you. No previous experience is required – just a passion for learning.
This comprehensive guide to yoga and mindfulness will teach you about the many physical and mental health benefits of yoga, including step-by-step instructor-led guidance. Learn how yoga and mindfulness can be integrated to balance the body’s chakras and clear the mind, and understand the different types of physical ailments that can be treated through yoga.
This course also covers different types of yoga, including Pranashma, as well as introduces some delicious detox diet, smoothie and juicing recipes to try at home. By the end of the course, you will have an excellent understanding of yoga anatomy, adjustment and alignment, to practice yoga in perfect form. Study on a part-time or full-time basis, from any device with an internet connection, and get qualified in no time.
- Understand how yoga and mindfulness can work together to improve peace of mind and wellbeing
- Gain a range of skills required to become a qualified yoga instructor and work in gyms, clients’ homes, spas and sport centres
- Identify the different types of yoga and learn about the fascinating history of yoga
- Know how to open and activate the seven chakras for spiritual healing in yoga
- Learn some delicious yoga detox diet, smoothie and juicing recipes to try at home
- Strengthen your core, balance and spine with Pranashama yoga exercises
- Deepen your knowledge of yoga anatomy, adjustments and alignment
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the various physical ailments that can be alleviated through yoga
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will have a range of skills required to set up your own yoga business and fast track your career as a qualified yoga instructor, with the choice to work from clients’ homes, spas, hotels, sports centres, and other professional settings. You will also have an excellent understanding of different types of yoga and how to integrate mindfulness and yoga to balance the body, mind and soul.