Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Economics Course: The Complete Version will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials.
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result.
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification.
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime.
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities.
- 24/7 student support via email.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Economics Course: The Complete Version is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Module 01: An Introduction to Economics|
|An Introduction to Economics||00:26:00|
|Module 02: The Market System and the Circular Flow Model|
|The Market System and the Circular Flow Model||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Supply, Demand and Prices|
|Supply, Demand and Prices||00:32:00|
|Module 04: Prices|
|Module 05: Elasticity|
|Module 06: Market Failures|
|Module 07: Production and Costs|
|Production and Costs||00:25:00|
|Module 08: Market Structure: Perfect Competition vs Monopoly|
|Market Structure: Perfect Competition vs Monopoly||00:25:00|
|Module 09: Money, Banking and the Financial System|
|Money, Banking and the Financial System||00:28:00|
|Module 10: Measuring GDP and Economic Growth|
|Measuring GDP and Economic Growth||00:27:00|
|Module 11: Unemployment|
|Module 12: Inflation|
|Module 13: Income Distribution and Poverty|
|Income Distribution and Poverty||00:14:00|
|Module 14: International Finance|
|Module 15: Fiscal Policy|
No Reviews found for this course.