Gain the skills to confidently work with electrical components and explore troubleshooting steps by taking this Electrical Maintenance and Troubleshooting Training course.
This course aims to enhance your understanding of electronics and electrical devices and teach you the skills to fix electronic devices. It will train you through the steps of troubleshooting and ensure you are practiced in the tools needed to get started. You will learn the sequence of testing different components, measuring voltage and current, and testing a diode, transistor, and resistor. You will also learn how to maintain safety concerns while troubleshooting. Armed with the best knowledge and skills from our in-depth training, you will be able to have a particular outlook on components that need to be repaired and ensure the problem doesn’t reoccur.
Enrol right now and become a great problem solver with your outstanding troubleshooting capabilities in your workplace.
What will you learn in this course?
Upon completion of this course, you will learn
- Deepen your understanding of electrical components
- Grasp the concept of voltage, resistance and current
- Explore the various troubleshooting techniques
- Have an in-depth understanding of capacitors, diodes and resistors
- Broaden your knowledge about resistor and colour band coding
Who is this course for?
This valuable Electrical Maintenance and Troubleshooting Training course is suitable for aspiring professionals interested in working with electrical components and enhancing their troubleshooting skills. Specially it will also be beneficial for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People who are already working in this field and aspiring to polish their knowledge and skill.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
The Complete Electrical Maintenance and Troubleshooting Training course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry, such as:
- Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance Electrician
- Site Electrician