Understanding the English language and being able to communicate with people is one of the basic skills that you need to advance in today’s world. Learn how you can communicate with English speakers all around the world and strengthen your English skill from this English Basics for Beginners course.
This English Basics for Beginners course will teach you how to learn the English language from scratch. You will learn the basics of English grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and communication basics for the English language. In addition, you will learn how you can understand the native English speakers and converse with them. This course will help you create professional and casual conversations and open many opportunities for you.
If you want to work with people from another country or travel, this course will be very helpful for you. Learn the basic English language and communicate with people worldwide.
What you will learn in this course
- Learn the basics of the English language
- Understand sentence structures and basic grammar rules
- Be able to use punctuations properly in your sentences
- Learn how to communicate with people in English
- Be able to make a better impression
- Improve your English skill
Who is this course for?
This course will be helpful for anyone who wants to learn the English language and communicate with English speakers. It will help you to communicate internationally and understand others better.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
English Basics for Beginners is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry, such as:
- English Teachers
- Business Owners
|Section 01: Introduction|
|Section 02: Basics of English Language|
|The Alphabet (Special Letter Y)||00:03:00|
|Basic Structure of Sentences in English||00:10:00|
|Time and Dates||00:08:00|
|List of Basic Words in English||00:06:00|
|Section 03: Basic Grammar Lessons|
|Singular and Plural Nouns||00:07:00|
|Count and Non-Count Nouns||00:02:00|
|Comparative and Superlative Adjectives||00:09:00|
|Verb Tenses and Irregular Verbs||00:13:00|
|Active and Passive Voice||00:07:00|
|Direct and Indirect Speech||00:08:00|
|Phrases and Idioms||00:04:00|
|Either and Neither||00:07:00|
|Indicative, Imperative, Subjunctive Mood||00:04:00|
|Section 04: Punctuation Rules|
|Full Stop – Period||00:09:00|
|Hyphen & Dash||00:10:00|
|Parentheses & Brackets||00:06:00|
|Section 05: Final Section|
No Reviews found for this course.