Environmental law is essential in many ways. It helps protect humans, animals and natural resources. This course will help you develop a firm understanding of the environment and its laws.
This Environmental Law 2021 course will guide you through environmental law’s essential principles and key characteristics. It will introduce you to the basics of international environmental law, sustainable development and environmental economics. In addition, the course will also discuss the impact of climate change on the environment and the rules for the conservation of nature. Our training will also educate you about environmental compliance and enforcement principles.
- Understand what is the law of the environment
- Learn about a range of issues related to the environment
- Know the importance of international environmental law
- Identify the relationship between economic growth and ecological sustainability
- Determine the stages of the environmental impact assessment process
- Find a comprehensive overview of environmental law enforcement
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you can order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post, or for both £39.
The Environmental Law 2021 Course will provide essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Environmental Advisor
- Environmental Solicitor
- Property Lawyer