With the outbreak of coronavirus, it is important to have an awareness of how diseases spread, the measures you can take to prevent infection, symptoms to look out for and treatment available. The Epidemic & Pandemic Disease Awareness and Outbreak Prevention Training course will broaden your understanding of pandemic diseases such as HIV, SARS, MERS, and Ebola, providing you with expert medical knowledge, statistics and information from the World Health Organisation. Learn how to protect yourself and ensure the right health measures are in place, by enrolling in this comprehensive course today.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- What are pandemics and epidemics?
- An introduction to coronavirus
- SARS & MERS transmission, prevention & treatment
- Zoonotic diseases explained
- HIV, influenza, Ebola & other pandemic outbreaks
- Understanding of the differences between epidemics and pandemics
- Excellent understanding of coronavirus symptoms and prevention measures
- Awareness of how zoonotic diseases are transmitted to humans
- Knowledge of HIV, SARS, MERS, ebola and other widespread diseases
- Ability to implement correct safety measures for infection prevention
- Understanding of how diseases spread and the global impact of pandemics
Your Path to Success
On successful completion, you will be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of disease prevention and control, with knowledge of how diseases spread and the different types of pandemic diseases. Once you have completed this course and passed the assessment, you will receive an internationally-recognised certification as proof of your new skills.
Skills You Will Gain
- Up-to-date knowledge and information
- Healthcare and hygiene awareness
- Disease prevention & control
Is This Epidemic & Pandemic Disease Awareness and Outbreak Prevention Training Course Right for You?
This course is essential for everyone – a must for those who wish to gain a deeper understanding of how pandemics and epidemics occur, disease awareness and best practice. There are no specific entry requirements for the course; it is for anyone who wishes to gain and spread awareness of disease outbreak prevention.
Show off your new skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally and may choose between receiving an original print copy or a pdf copy of the certificate for £29 and £19 respectively. You can also get both for just £39. The original print copy will be sent to you by post.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Not only does our CPD and CiQ accredited course look good on your CV, setting you apart from the competition, it can be used as a stepping stone to greater things. Further advance your learning, launch a new career or reinvigorate an existing one.
On successful completion of this course, you have the potential to achieve an estimated salary of £30,000.
The sky really is the limit.