Whether you want to cope with your nightmares and intrusive thoughts or quit an addiction, this course will help you every step of the way in achieving your desired goals. Discover the best coping tips for trauma, anxiety and addiction with this Escape from Addiction, Anxiety and Trauma course.
In this Escape from Addiction, Anxiety and Trauma course, you will explore a wide range of trauma, addiction, and anxiety issues and discover healthy coping strategies. You will learn how to shift your mindset and relieve a significant amount of stress through reframing. You will also understand the relationship between fear, phobias and anxiety.You will learn how to offer traumatised patients the care they require, paving your way for a career in Mental Health.
Next, you will develop a comprehensive understanding of PTSD and learn how to avoid contact with any potential triggers of the traumatic event. You will also learn about addiction and its paradoxes and identify what supports lasting recovery from Alcohol Use Disorders.
Enrol right now, identify the goals to wellness and take your first step towards achieving a blissful life!
What you will learn from this course
- Learn how to survive and thrive with anxiety
- Be able to identify and challenge your negative core beliefs
- Deepen your understanding of PTSD
- Learn about energy packets
- Identify ways to overcome negative thoughts
- Familiarise yourself with the alcohol and drug recovery process
- Understand the difference between attachment and authenticity
Who is this course for?
The comprehensive Escape from Addiction, Anxiety and Trauma course has been created primarily for anyone interested in learning the coping strategies for addiction, anxiety and trauma. It covers the various issues related to addiction, anxiety and trauma and the techniques to overcome them. Learning the in-demand knowledge and skills from this training will lead to excellent job opportunities.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
The comprehensive Escape from Addiction, Anxiety and Trauma course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Addiction Teaching Therapist
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Support Worker
- SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Adult Social Worker
- Learning Mentor