Learn how to provide the best possible animal care in a professional setting by taking this Essential Steps of Animal Care course. This course aims to improve your ability to understand animal behaviour and apply appropriate care strategies.
This highly acclaimed Essential Steps of Animal Care course combines theory and practice to enhance your understanding of animal care and psychology. We will introduce you to the various animal behaviour and teach you how to interpret unusual animal behaviour. You’ll learn how to meet animals’ basic nutritional needs. You will also understand the significance of hygiene in animal health and provide first aid to animals. Armed with the proper knowledge and skills from our comprehensive training, you will be able to understand animals and care for them to the best of your ability.
What will you learn in this course?
Upon completion of this course, you will learn
- Learn the fundamentals of animal welfare.
- Strengthen your ability to satisfy basic nutritional needs of animals
- Know how to perform first aid and hygiene procedures on a variety of animals.
- Be able to work with smaller animals like rabbits and guinea pigs
- Learn how to interact with larger animals such as horses
Who is this course for?
This valuable Essential Steps of Animal Care course is suitable for anyone interested in providing animal care to a varied range of animals on a professional or personal basis. Specially it will be beneficial for:
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and aspiring to polish their knowledge and skill.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials.
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result.
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification.
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime.
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities.
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
The Essential Steps of Animal Care course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- RSPCA officials
- Pet shop owners
- Zoo or animal sanctuary staff
- Wildlife specialists
|Essential Steps of Animal Care|
|Module 01: Introduction to the Care and Animal Welfare of All Species||00:27:00|
|Module 02: Basic Animal Health & Nutrition||00:46:00|
|Module 03: Hygiene and First Aid for Animal||00:47:00|
|Module 04: Getting to Know the Dogs & Puppies||00:23:00|
|Module 05: Getting to Know the Kittens and Cats||00:30:00|
|Module 06: Learning about Horses||00:24:00|
|Module 07: Learning about Birds||00:22:00|
|Module 08: Specific Information on Rabbits & Guinea-Pigs||00:20:00|
|Module 09: Specific Information on Ornamental Fish||00:29:00|
|Module 10: Specific Information on Reptiles||00:24:00|
|Module 11: Animal Psychology||00:34:00|
|Assignment – Essential Steps of Animal Care||00:00:00|
No Ratings found for this course.