Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Excel Course: Dashboards Data Analysis & Heatmaps will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Excel Course: Dashboards Data Analysis & Heatmaps is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units30
- Number of Quizzes0
- 2 hours, 48 minutes Gift this course
|Analysis of Twitter Dataset and Designing Heatmaps|
|Introduction to the Excel crash course||00:06:00|
|Understanding the Twitter Dataset||00:05:00|
|Extracting Other Details for Analysis||00:09:00|
|Creating Pivot Tables||00:08:00|
|Applying Conditional Formatting using Color Scales||00:03:00|
|Adding Slicers to Dashboard||00:02:00|
|Applying Custom Number Formats||00:03:00|
|Adding Custom Images to Charts||00:11:00|
|Interlude – Data Manipulation Challenge||00:02:00|
|Adding Heatmap Legend||00:02:00|
|Wrapping Up – Introduction to Open Analytics||00:02:00|
|Advanced Currency Converter using Dynamic Arrays|
|Introduction to Modern Excel Tables and Dynamic Arrays||00:11:00|
|Using Power Query for Data Manipulation||00:08:00|
|Applying Power Query Data Transformations||00:06:00|
|Structured Table Referencing||00:12:00|
|XLOOKUP Function and Pivot Table Calculations||00:05:00|
|Laundry Service Model and Invoicing Dashboard|
|Introduction to the Project||00:01:00|
|Overview of the Laundry Model Project||00:04:00|
|Understanding the Inputs||00:03:00|
|Formatting the Input Tables||00:04:00|
|Duplicate and Combine Tables with Power Query||00:09:00|
|Rounding Digits in Power Query||00:02:00|
|Load Specific Tables from Power Query||00:02:00|
|Feature Extraction and Named Ranges||00:10:00|
|Combining Elements – Data Validation with Named Ranges||00:08:00|
|Combining Elements – Understanding the INDIRECT Function||00:02:00|
|Combining Elements – Dynamic Drop-down Menu with Data Validation||00:04:00|
|Combining Elements – INDEX and MATCH with Multiple Criteria||00:12:00|
|Understanding the MATCH Formula with Multiple Criteria||00:06:00|
|Business Invoice Dashboard Design||00:06:00|
No Ratings found for this course.