Financial analysis is vital to maintaining a successful business. Learn financial analysis to make impactful decisions and stand out from the crowd with this Financial Analysis Course.
This Financial Analysis Course will give you a well-round introduction to financial analysis principles and uses. It will teach you how to read and understand a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement. Besides, it will introduce you to the applications and limitations of EBITDA. You’ll also learn the process of credit analysis, ratio analysis and equity analysis. Enrol today!
- Identify the elements of a balance sheet and income statement
- Learn how to prepare a cashflow statement
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of EBITDA
- Understand the fundamentals of credit analysis, ratio analysis and equity analysis
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you can order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post, or for both £39.
The Financial Analysis Course will provide essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Financial Analysis Manager
- Financial Accounting & Analysis Advisor
- Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Director Of Financial Planning & Analysis