Did you know that over 75 million people in the world speak French as their native language? Not only is French known as the language of love because it is so beautiful to listen to, but it is spoken across as many as 29 countries. Whether you are training a trip to France, or wish to add a new string to your bow by learning a new language, the French Language Lessons for Beginners Course is perfect for you.
This course starts from the very basics, introducing common everyday phrases and helping you to develop your pronunciation. You will get to grips with basic vocabulary, grammar and sentence structure, as well as sharpen your listening, speaking and writing skills. It also covers essential topics required to participate in everyday conversations, such as the weather, asking for directions and transport.
Throughout this training, you will also develop your knowledge of feminine and masculine nouns, singulars and plurals, and the different subject pronouns. All of these lessons have been designed in such a way that anyone with no prior knowledge on them can easily dive into them. Enrol today and get certified online in just 20/30 hours.
- Develop your vocabulary and pronunciation of French words
- Learn basic phrases, expressions and greetings to use in everyday conversation
- Sharpen your speaking, listening and writing skills in just a few hours
- Familiarise with common adjectives, verbs and expressions for everyday usage
- Know how to describe places, ask for directions and discuss your personal interests in French
- Understand how to use feminine and masculine nouns, singulars and plurals
- Expand your knowledge of French vocabulary, word order and sentence structure
- Develop your understanding of the different subject pronouns
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
By the end of this course, you will be able to speak everyday French with confidence and using correct pronunciation. You will also have the necessary skills to progress to a more advanced course if you wish to continue your studies. Whether you’re travelling to France for a holiday or wish to learn a new language, this course is the perfect starting point to help you familiarise with basic French language principles.
|Introduction to the course|
|French in just three minutes?||00:05:00|
|Resource Files – French Language Lessons for Beginners Course||00:00:00|
|Assignment – French Language Lessons for Beginners Course||00:00:00|
|Order your Certificate|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.