The world’s markets have become extremely close and competitive due to advances in technology and communication. If you want to survive, you have to be exceptional in analyzing the market. Develop excellent business skills from the Fundamentals of Business Analysis course.
In this course, you will learn how to examine the market, make investments, draw customers’ attention, promote your goods, and much more. Also, by going through our modules and learning materials, you will learn about roles and duties and understand the “big picture” in the market. This course will show you the process of categorizing company requirements and creating plans for stakeholders.
Moreover, after completing this Fundamentals of Business Analysis course, you will develop the skills necessary to establish a successful business model, use traceability, and validate solutions. So, join our Fundamentals of Business Analysis course.
After completing this Fundamentals of Business Analysis course, learners will be able to:
- Get introduced to the fundamental of business analysis
- Get acquainted with the role and responsibility of business analysts
- Know more about how to make business plans and deal with the unwanted circumstance
- Define the requirements and perform needs assessments
- Learn the procedure of strategy analysis, business analysis, requirements analysis, and stakeholder analysis
- Know how to represent modeling suggestions and use traceability for monitoring
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the subject. On successful completion, you will have the skills, confidence and practical knowledge to fast-track a successful career in relevant sectors. Professions in this field include
- Business analyst: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum
- Administrator: £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
- Manager: £22,000 – £42,000 per annum
- Financial Advisor: £75,000 – £100,000 per annum
- Financial Analyst: £23,000 – £26,000 per annum
- Accountant: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
|Module 01: An Introduction to Business Analysis|
|An Introduction to Business Analysis||00:48:00|
|Module 02: The Necessity of a Business Analyst|
|The Necessity of a Business Analyst||00:41:00|
|Module 03: Addressing Requirements|
|Module 04: Needs Assessment|
|Module 05: Business Analysis Planning|
|Business Analysis Planning||01:13:00|
|Module 06: Strategy Analysis|
|Module 07: Stakeholder Analysis|
|Module 08: Requirements Elicitation|
|Module 09: Requirements Analysis|
|Module 10: Traceability and Monitoring|
|Traceability and Monitoring||00:37:00|
|Module 11: Solution Evaluation|
No Ratings found for this course.