Depression is a mood disorder that results in persistent feelings of sadness and hopelessness. It can range from mild to severe and involves a low mood. In the course ‘Fundamentals of Depression’, you will gain a fundamental understanding of depression. You will also learn to identify the steps to lift a declining mood and promote wellness.
A low mood lasts a long time and stops you from doing everyday activities. It affects both your physical and emotional health. The Fundamentals of Depression course will enhance your ability to identify the signs you’re coping with a mood or neurotransmitter disorder.
It will educate you on neurotransmitters, the various types of neurotransmitters and their role in depression. Next, you will learn about insulin and understand the effect of insulin and high carbohydrate diet on neurotransmitter action and mood. Once you complete, you will understand what changes you must bring to your lifestyle to boost your mood and mental
What you will learn from this course
- Deepen your understanding of the depression fundamentals
- Understand the signs and symptoms of mood and neurotransmitter disorders
- Learn about neurotransmitters and their impacts on the nerves
- Identify the effect of stress on mood
- Understand the effect of insulin and high carbohydrate diet on neurotransmitter action
- Identify the impact of gut health on mood and depression
The comprehensive Fundamentals of Depression course is designed exclusively for anyone who wants to learn how to deal with depression and mood disorders. The program will provide learners with in-demand knowledge and skills, allowing them to take advantage of outstanding employment opportunities.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
At the end of the course, you will be required to take an online multiple-choice test. The evaluation process is automated and real-time. So you will receive your assessment report without any delay. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy. You can also order for an original print copy sent to you by post for £29. Or you can choose to ask for both the copies for £39.
The Fundamentals of Depression course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- School Counsellor
- SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Adult Social Worker
- Learning Mentor
|Fundamentals of Depression|
|Module 1: Introduction and Lecturer Credentials||00:02:00|
|Module 2: Signs and symptoms of mood and neurotransmitter disorders||00:02:00|
|Module 3: What are neurotransmitters? Types and their action in the nerve||00:04:00|
|Module 4: Types of neurotransmitters and how they affect the nerve||00:03:00|
|Module 5: Effect of stress on mood||00:04:00|
|Module 6: How exactly insulin and a high carbohydrate diet affect Neurotransmitter action and our mood||00:06:00|
|Module 7: Quick summary of the effect in the body||00:03:00|
|Module 8: A pertinent question answered||00:07:00|
|Module 9: How to go about reducing the effect of inulin to help recover optimal Neurotransmitter balance||00:04:00|
|Module 10: Impact of gut health on mood and depression||00:02:00|
|Lecture 11: Thank you and goodbye||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.