Cameras have enormous features and settings. To get the most out of your camera, having a solid understanding of your camera settings is vital. In this course, we will familiarise you with the basic to advanced settings of your camera and how to use them.
This valuable Fundamentals of Photography: Part 2 course contains exceptional components that will enhance your expertise in the various camera settings. You will have an in-depth understanding of the three basic camera settings: aperture, ISO, and shutter speed, to capture great visuals. YOu will understand the advantages of exposure and depth of field and get better exposures in each shot. Once you complete, you will be able to adjust your camera settings for different situations and achieve great results.
Enrol today and explore the path to becoming a successful photographer.
What will you learn in this course?
Upon completion of this course, you will learn
- Learn about Aperture
- Understand how to adjust shutter speed
- Identify the importance of focusing
- Deepen your understanding of exposure and depth of field
- Broaden your knowledge about portrait settings and file types
Who is this course for?
This valuable course is suitable for aspiring professionals interested in gaining extensive knowledge of the various camera settings to capture outstanding images. Specially it will also be beneficial for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People who are already working in this field and aspiring to polish their knowledge and skill.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
The Fundamentals of Photography- Part 2 is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry, such as:
- Wedding Photographer
- Studio/Portrait Photographer
- Freelance Photographer