Life doesn’t come with a guidebook; any calamity can strike at any moment. Therefore, you need to stay prepared for unwanted situations. The Health, Safety & Laws at Workplace will equip you with the key skills and expertise to face all kinds of emergencies at your workplace.
This Health, Safety & Laws at Workplace course is designed to provide you with quality training on workplace safety. Through this course, you will learn about the laws and regulations related to workplace safety. The course will help you develop the skills for risk assessment. You will attain the expertise to deal with accidents and health issues in the workplace. From the easy-to-follow modules, you will grasp a detailed understanding of how to ensure safety in different work environments.
This Health, Safety & Laws at Workplace course will also provide you valuable insights into electrical, gas, fire and equipment hazards. Enrol in the course to learn the required skills and abilities to create a safe workplace.
What You Will Learn in This Course
- Familiarise yourself with workplace safety laws
- Learn about the common risks and the procedure of risk assessment
- Build the skills to deal with accidents and ill health at work
- Understand how to ensure safety in different work settings
- Enrich your knowledge about electrical, fire and gas safety
- Know about the work equipment hazards and how to control them
Who is this Course for?
This Health, Safety & Laws at Workplace is designed for every professional who wants to build a safe and secure workplace.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
The Health, Safety & Laws at Workplace course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry, such as:
- Safety Consultant
- Safety Manager
- Safety Director
- Hazard Control Specialist
- Corporate Safety Director
- Safety Compliance Officer
- Risk Control Specialist