Whether you want to secure a good job or study in a high ranking university, one of the very basic skills you will require is competency over English. The Introduction to English Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar Course will ensure that you have this vital skill set.
In the Introduction to English Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar Course, you will learn the fundamentals of English grammar. The course will introduce you to different types of sentences and sentence structures. You will be able to enrich your understanding of punctuations and capitalisation. The course will help you polish your spelling skills. You will acquire the ability to identify common mistakes and learn the strategies to avoid them.
The Introduction to English Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar Course is the perfect opportunity to enhance your English skills. Join today to add crucial skills to your resume.
What will you learn in this course?
- Understand the basics of English grammar
- Enrich your knowledge of sentence structures
- Learn how to structure questions
- Build your skills of using punctuation and capitalisation
- Improve your spelling skills
- Know how to avoid mistakes
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to improve their English skills
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
The Introduction to English Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- English Teacher
|Introduction to English Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar Course|
|Module 1: Introduction to the Course||00:04:00|
|Module 2: The Basics of Grammar||00:07:00|
|Module 3: The Basics of Sentence||00:04:00|
|Module 4: Structure of Sentence||00:08:00|
|Module 5: Question||00:04:00|
|Module 6: Punctuation and Capitalisation||00:09:00|
|Module 7: Spelling||00:10:00|
|Module 8: Common Mistakes & Ways to Improve||00:10:00|
|Additional Reading Materials|
|Additional Reading Materials – English Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar Course||7 days|
|Mock Exam – Introduction to English Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Introduction to English Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar Course||00:20:00|
No Ratings found for this course.