Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
|Section 01: Introduction|
|Introduction To This Course||00:02:00|
|Setup on Windows||00:06:00|
|Setup on Mac OS X||00:05:00|
|Setup on Linux||00:08:00|
|Online Code IDE||00:02:00|
|Section 02: Basics|
|Type of Operator||00:02:00|
|For In Loop||00:03:00|
|Do While Loop||00:03:00|
|Printing the Page||00:02:00|
|Section 03: Objects|
|Section 04: Classes|
|Simple Class Example||00:04:00|
|Instance of Operator||00:02:00|
|Section 05: Advanced|
|Arrow & Lambda Functions||00:02:00|
|Immediately Invoked Function Expressions||00:05:00|
|Section 06: Resource|
No Ratings found for this course.