Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Lean Leadership and Change Management Diploma will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- The PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
This Lean Leadership and Change Management Diploma course will provide you with the practical and theoretical knowledge of Lean Leadership and help you seek a career in the relevant industry.
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units81
- Number of Quizzes0
- 6 hours, 40 minutes Gift this course
|What is Culture||00:06:00|
|The House of Lean|
|House of Lean||00:03:00|
|Lean Culture Principles & Practices|
|Continuous Improvement and Leadership||00:04:00|
|Forms of Waste 1||00:06:00|
|The Job of the Lean Leader - To Challenge and To Serve|
|Lean Leadership Intro||00:07:00|
|The Mind of the Lean Leader||00:04:00|
|The Mind of the Lean Leader – Transitions||00:07:00|
|Lean Leadership 1. External Challenge||00:06:00|
|Lean Leadership 2. Internal Challenge||00:06:00|
|Be the Model||00:03:00|
|Reinforce Your Strategy||00:04:00|
|Getting to Lean - Designing the System for a New Culture|
|Paths to Lean||00:05:00|
|How You Change||00:03:00|
|Discover the Process||00:07:00|
|Social Design fggfgf||00:06:00|
|VON Case Study||00:10:00|
|The Habits of Continuous Improvement - The Team Kata|
|Types of Teams||00:06:00|
|Team Roles and Responsibilities||00:05:00|
|Map Team’s Work||00:03:00|
|Leader Standard Work||00:04:00|
|Additional Study Materials|
|Additional Study Materials: Lean Leadership and Change Management Diploma||00:00:00|
No Ratings found for this course.