This course has been improved by the Instructor. Click here to get the latest edition.
Do you desire to do something more meaningful with your life and career? Do you have a passion for helping others enhance their lives and become empowered? If so, enrol in our Life Coaching course and turn your passion into a successful career. This course will be beneficial for alternative therapists, counsellors, business managers, salespeople, entrepreneurs and anyone in leadership roles.
Life coaching uses persuasive techniques to help people achieve personal growth. Our Life Coaching course will teach you how to break through people’s limiting beliefs to help them live a more empowered and self-sufficient life. Throughout this course, you’ll master the language of life coaching and be equipped with the practical skills to influence people’s positive thinking and bring out their best to fulfil their goals.
On successful completion of the Life Coaching course, you’ll have the practical skills and knowledge to help yourself and others fulfil and surpass personal or professional goals.
Learning Outcomes of Life Coaching:
- Get introduced to the fundamentals and history of life coaching
- Learn the importance of listening as a coach and master the art of listening
- Master the language of coaching to leave a positive impact on people’s lives
- Understand that coaching is a developmental change process and learn the steps to explore the changes
- Familiarise with ethical codes of practice in coaching
- Learn the qualities of an effective leader and life coach
- Understand how to develop your listening and communication skills
- Be equipped with all the necessary skills needed to help people think outside the box
- Be qualified with the practical knowledge and tools to advance your career in this field
Life Coaching Course Highlights
- The price is for the whole course including final exam – no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
This valuable life coaching course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Life Coaching is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the accredited qualification.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at any time.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Not only does our accredited course look good on your CV, setting you apart from the competition, it can be used as a stepping stone to greater things. Further advance your learning, launch a new career or reinvigorate an existing one.
On successful completion of this course, you have the potential to achieve an estimated salary of £33,000.
The sky really is the limit.
|Module 01: Introduction to Life Coaching||01:00:00|
|Module 02: History of Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Listening as a Coach||00:30:00|
|Module 04: The Language of Coaching||01:00:00|
|Module 05: Coaching as a Developmental Change Process||00:45:00|
|Module 06: Empowering the Client||01:00:00|
|Module 07: Ethics in Coaching||00:50:00|
|Module 08: Becoming an Effective Leader and Coach||00:20:00|
|Mock Exam – Life Coaching||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Life Coaching||00:20:00|