Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Management of Health and Social Care will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Management of Health and Social Care is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Health and Social Care Management|
|Module 1. Introduction to Health and Social Care||00:16:00|
|Module 2: Communication and its Relevance||00:48:00|
|Module 3: Rights and Responsibilities as a Health and Social Care Worker||00:39:00|
|Module 4: Role as A Caregiver and Healthcare Professional||00:23:00|
|Module 5: Working in Health and Social Care; Promoting Equality, Diversity and Rights||00:46:00|
|Module 6: Important Principles and Policies in Health and Social Care Work||00:20:00|
|Module 7: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part – 1||00:50:00|
|Module 8: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part – 2||00:48:00|
|Module 9: Safeguarding Vulnerable Individuals||00:49:00|
|Module 10: Health and Safety Responsibilities||00:51:00|
|Module 11 : The Economics of Healthcare||00:11:00|
|Module 12: Strategic Marketing for Health and Social Care||00:09:00|
|Module 13: Managing Finance in Health and Social Care||00:21:00|
|Module 14: Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care||00:11:00|
No Reviews found for this course.