Are you a healthcare practitioner who wants to be able to use medical writing to strengthen your resume and increase your career opportunities? Are you trying to transition out of clinical practice and thinking about changing careers to medical communications? Then enrol right immediately in this course on Medical Writing to learn broadly.
This course will show you how to launch a lucrative medical writing business and locate businesses looking for writers with similar clinical expertise like you. Enrol to learn more about the fascinating field of medical communications!
After completing the Medical Writing course, students will be able to:
- Recognise the goals of a medical writer and discover how to become one.
- Determine the procedures for producing precise medical records and commentary.
- Gain knowledge to create medical reports and how to save them for later use.
- Get practice producing editorials and press releases for the media.
- Understand how to write content for marketing professionals and healthcare experts.
- Learn how to conduct research and compose papers for vital clinical research.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
This broad course assists students in preparing for employment opportunities in related fields and in advancing their careers. One can improve their ability to perform their work by taking a medical writing course. In the UK today, the salary ranges for positions needing a comparable degree of competence are between £30,000 and £75,000. For any position in a similar industry, such as:
- Senior Medical Writer.
- Principal Medical Writer.
- Regulatory Medical Writer.
- Freelance Medical Writer.
- Associate Medical Editor.
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units7
- Number of Quizzes0
- 1 hour, 10 minutes Gift this course
|Module 01: Introduction to Medical Writing|
|Introduction to Medical Writing||00:10:00|
|Module 02: The Career of a Medical Writer|
|The Career of a Medical Writer||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Medical Writing Essentials|
|Medical Writing Essentials||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Reviews and Reports|
|Reviews and Reports||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Medical Journalism and Mass Media|
|Medical Journalism and Mass Media||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Medical Writing for Medical Professionals|
|Medical Writing for Medical Professionals||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Medical Writing in Clinical Research|
|Medical Writing in Clinical Research||00:10:00|
No Ratings found for this course.