Every child deserves to be happy. But unfortunately, a larger proportion of children and teenagers all around the globe suffer from mental health problems. Through this course, you will get a glimpse of how to raise mental health awareness and provide quality care to children and teens with mental health needs.
This Mental Health Awareness Training course will discuss the importance of mental health awareness in precise concepts. It will educate you on the factors that cause mental health illness in children. You will discover what mental health disorders commonly occur in children and identify the treatment options. By the end of the course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of how to support children and teens facing stressful challenges in life.
Enrol now and take steps to make a significant difference in the anxious children’s’ lives.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of mental health awareness
- Learn to identify the signs of mental illness in children and teenagers
- Strengthen your knowledge of the common mental health disorders in children and teens
- Know how to help children cope with their stress and anxiety
- Determine the needs of teenagers who engage in self-harm
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
The Mental Health Awareness Training could potentially benefit a range of roles, but would particularly enhance careers in –
- Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Worker
- Mental Health Administrator
- Mental Health Paralegal
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Support Worker
- Mental Health Care Assistant
|Mental Health Awareness Training|
|Module 1: Introduction to Mental Health Awareness||00:07:00|
|Module 2: Mental Health Problems in Children and Teenagers||00:06:00|
|Module 3: Anxiety and Stress Disorders||00:08:00|
|Module 4: Mood related Disorders||00:07:00|
|Module 5: Sleep-related Disorders||00:05:00|
|Module 6: Self-Harm and Suicidal Tendencies||00:05:00|
|Module 7: Stigmas about Mental Health and Illness||00:04:00|
|Module 8: Work-related stress||00:06:00|
|Additional Reading Materials|
|Additional Reading Materials – Mental Health Awareness Training||07:00:00|
No Ratings found for this course.