Microsoft Excel is one of the most critical and fundamental digital skills today. Learning to confidently operate Excel implies uniting a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio and succeed at the office.
Earn a qualification which is both nationally and internationally recognised!
This CPD accredited Microsoft Excel Complete Course – Beginner to Advanced – Classroom Training Course is intended for amateurs seeking to build a strong foundation in Excel for careers in diverse sectors as well as spreadsheet users who are already performing professional financial analysis and financial modelling.
This comprehensive course covers beginner, intermediate and advanced lessons in Excel and focuses on assisting you to become an Excel Ninja.
Take your skills, knowledge and excellence from basic to the advanced level through discovering useful tips, tricks, shortcuts, functions and formulas and confidently create spreadsheets and workbooks using Microsoft Office Excel.
Benefits of Studying Microsoft Excel Complete Course – Beginner to Advanced – Classroom Training Course Course:
- Enjoy free, fast access to the course
- No hidden charges or exam fees
- High-quality course materials (audio, video, PDF format, etc.) through a specially developed platform
- Develop your MS Excel skills as well as your confidence
- A highest quality training program with unique teaching and learner support systems
- Have an experience of studying at comfortable premises with the advanced technology
- Step-by-step instructions for making the learning process effortless, faster, and more fun
- Get hands-on experience in training, including useful tips and advice from industry expert tutors
- Earn a CPD certification after course completion
- Achieve higher levels of proficiency and discover your true potential
- A course full of relevant knowledge that you won’t find anywhere else
Enrol in a Microsoft Excel Complete Course online course absolutely FREE!
So, what are you thinking about!! Get started on your new exciting career today!
Please note: After receiving the online access, you are obliged to pay a charge of £159 to secure your classroom spot.
To earn an accredited certificate, you are required to attend practical training and get full access to our online student portal. Besides, you will explore comprehensive, high-quality learning resources, engaging lessons, both audio and video tutorials, engaging manuals through getting access to our online student portal.
Benefits of studying Microsoft Excel Complete Course – Beginner to Advanced – Classroom Training Course Course:
- Master all the popular functions of Microsoft Excel used in the Office Environment
- Become proficient in spreadsheet management
- Increase productivity by saving a lot of time with Microsoft Excel
- Develop charts and tables effectively
- Gain the ability to work with safety and security
- Automate your day to day tasks through VBA and macros
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table accurately
- Create efficient reports through understanding one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Unlock the dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Develop your knowledge of Excel Templates
- Take the first step towards your journey of getting into Data Analytics field
This Microsoft Excel Complete Course – Beginner to Advanced – Classroom Training Course course aims to help you become a Spreadsheet Pro. When you are done with the course, you will be able to:
- Proficiently deal with spreadsheets
- Perform calculations
- Boost table creating abilities
- Create and modify worksheets
- Format worksheets
- Develop knowledge of using graphs and charts
- Print workbook contents
- Manage large workbooks
- Understand website creation
- Apply keyboard shortcuts
- Identify trends
- Understand functions and formulas
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
- Course Notes / Material
- Certificate of achievement
Who is this course for?
This Microsoft Excel Complete Course – Beginner to Advanced – Classroom Training Course course is ideal for learners seeking to be more efficient Excel users and have a greater ability to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel worksheets.
Why study this course
Whether you are switching to a new career or an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, looking to add new qualifications to your CV, develop existing skills or earn an accredited qualification, we have got this Microsoft Excel Complete Course that will get you there.
Kickoff a satisfying career by developing your skills to confidently organize data by sorting and filtering, produce reports for your business, effectively present your data in several chart formats, set up and run with Sage and many, many more.
Our Microsoft Excel Complete Course – Beginner to Advanced – Classroom Training Course is fully compatible with any kind of devices, such as Windows computers, Mac, smartphones or tablets, and more.
Besides, you should have a good understanding of using personal computers, the mouse, keyboard and become familiar with the Windows environment and capable of using Windows to manipulate information on the computer.
More importantly, you should be able to start and close programs; navigate to information saved on the computer; correctly handle files and folders; use the internet.
Develop a solid foundation in Excel for careers in:
- Investment banking
- Private equity
- Corporate development
- Equity research
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
Successful completion of the course will qualify you for the following designations:
- Administrative Assistant
- Data Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Retail Store Manager
- Investment Banker
- Financial Planner
- Corporate Development Officer
|Secure Your Place|
|Secure Your Place – Microsoft Excel Complete Course – Beginner to Advanced – Classroom Training Course||00:00:00|
|Navigate the Excel User Interface||00:28:00|
|Use Excel Commands||00:10:00|
|Create and Save a Basic Workbook||00:19:00|
|Enter Cell Data||00:12:00|
|Use Excel Help||00:05:00|
|Create Worksheet Formulas||00:15:00|
|Reuse Formulas and Functions||00:17:00|
|Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows||00:10:00|
|Search for and Replace Data||00:09:00|
|Use Proofing and Research Tools||00:07:00|
|Apply Text Formats||00:17:00|
|Apply Number Formats||00:08:00|
|Align Cell Contents||00:09:00|
|Apply Styles and Themes||00:12:00|
|Apply Basic Conditional Formatting||00:11:00|
|Create and Use Templates||00:07:00|
|Preview and Print a Workbook||00:10:00|
|Set Up the Page Layout||00:08:00|
|Configure Headers and Footers||00:07:00|
|Manage Worksheets 555||00:05:00|
|Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views||00:07:00|
|Manage Workbook Properties||00:05:00|
|Work with Ranges||00:18:00|
|Use Specialized Functions||00:11:00|
|Work with Logical Functions||00:23:00|
|Work with Date & Time Functions||00:08:00|
|Work with Text Functions||00:11:00|
|Query Data with Database Functions||00:09:00|
|Outline and Subtotal Data||00:09:00|
|Create and Modify Tables||00:15:00|
|Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting||00:07:00|
|Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting||00:05:00|
|Modify and Format Charts||00:12:00|
|Use Advanced Chart Features||00:12:00|
|Create a PivotTable||00:13:00|
|Analyze PivotTable Data||00:12:00|
|Present Data with PivotCharts||00:07:00|
|Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers||00:11:00|
|Use Links and External References||00:12:00|
|Use 3-D References||00:06:00|
|Use Lookup Functions||00:12:00|
|Watch and Evaluate Formulas||00:08:00|
|Collaborate on a Workbook||00:19:00|
|Protect Worksheets and Workbooks||00:08:00|
|Apply Data Validation||00:13:00|
|Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors||00:04:00|
|Work with Macros||00:18:00|
|Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables||00:08:00|
|Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios||00:09:00|
|Use the Goal Seek Feature||00:04:00|
|Forecasting Data Trends||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.