Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Microsoft Excel: Datasets Comparison with VBA Tool will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Microsoft Excel: Datasets Comparison with VBA Tool is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units23
- Number of Quizzes0
- 2 hours, 11 minutes Gift this course
|Introduction to Compare Data Workbook|
|Introduction to Compare Data Workbook||00:06:00|
|Key requirements for Comparing any Datasets or Worksheets||00:03:00|
|Tool to Compare Datasets or Worksheets||00:06:00|
|Comprehensive Introduction to Compare Data Excel VBA Workbook|
|Overview of Compare Data Workbook||00:09:00|
|Most Important things to remember before you use compare data workbook||00:03:00|
|IMPORTANT – First Column as KEY Column with UNIQUE Values||00:09:00|
|Deep Dive into Compare Data Workbook’s Environment||00:10:00|
|How to Change Header Rows for your data||00:06:00|
|Modify VBA Codes to Suit Your Needs|
|Basics of Using macro enabled Excel files and Code Modules||00:04:00|
|Changing the Main two sheets name, variance tags in VBA Code||00:05:00|
|Changing various elements across VBA Code modules||00:05:00|
|Clear Sheet data button VBA Code||00:04:00|
|Data Cleaning, Format and Structure Your Datasets with Power Query|
|Convert Row data into Structured, clean and formatted data with Power Query 1||00:07:00|
|Convert Row data into Structured, clean and formatted data with Power Query 2||00:07:00|
|Practical and Real world application of Compare Data Workbook|
|Mutual Funds Portfolio – Finding Variances at two different times||00:07:00|
|Comprehensive Payroll Analysis – Creating Powerful Dashboard 1||00:05:00|
|Comprehensive Payroll Analysis – Creating Powerful Dashboard 2||00:07:00|
|Comprehensive Payroll Analysis – Creating Powerful Dashboard 3||00:08:00|
|Comprehensive Payroll Analysis – Creating Powerful Dashboard 4||00:07:00|
|Comprehensive Payroll Analysis – Creating Powerful Dashboard 5||00:09:00|
|IMPORTANT Facts and Limitation of Compare Data Workbook||00:03:00|
No Ratings found for this course.