Minute taking is an essential administrative role which plays a significant part in increasing the effectiveness of meetings. Our Minute Taking Course will equip you with the skills needed for this role. You’ll learn effective, straightforward and practical techniques which will give you the confidence to get to the heart of a meeting and learn how to analyse its main points.
If you’re interested in maximising your efficiency in minute taking or are looking to build a career as a stenotype operator or journalist, this Minute Taking Course will benefit you. Throughout this course, you will learn the basics of writing minutes and will gain an understanding of how to summarise a meeting by taking efficient notes. You’ll also gain sufficient knowledge of Microsoft OneNote 2016 and its various features.
Learning Outcomes of Minute Taking Course:
- Understand the art of taking minutes and explore various tips for writing minutes
- Understand the difference between agenda and minutes and learn the meaning of the minute
- Familiarise with different minute taking styles and learn how best to communicate with your manager
- Understand active listening, active planning, reflections, and formal vs informal styles
- Learn how to prepare for a meeting and familiarise with the minute book
- Expand your knowledge of digital minute taking and determine what is important for your business
- Understand what to record and what to leave out in an interactive meeting
- Get a solid understanding of the features of Microsoft OneNote and learn how to share and collaborate on Notebooks
- Be qualified to think critically and learn how to face various problems and come out with solutions in a meeting
- Be better organised to arrange and conduct a productive meeting
- The price is for the whole course including final exam – no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
Minute Taking Course has been given CPD accreditation and is one of the best-selling courses available to students worldwide.
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Minute Taking Course is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at any time.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Not only does our CPD accredited course look good on your CV, setting you apart from the competition, it can be used as a stepping stone to greater things. Further advance your learning, launch a new career or reinvigorate an existing one.
On successful completion of this course, you have the potential to achieve an estimated salary of £22,100.
|Tips to Follow||01:08:00|
|Meeting and the Minute Taking||00:19:00|
|Minute Taking Nowadays||00:20:00|
|Microsoft OneNote 2016|
|Navigate the OneNote 2016 Environment||01:00:00|
|Create a Notebook||01:00:00|
|Use Predesigned Templates for OneNote Notebooks||00:30:00|
|Customize the User Interface||02:00:00|
|Modify Formatting in a Notebook||01:00:00|
|Add Images to a Notebook||01:00:00|
|Add Tables to a Notebook||01:00:00|
|Add Audio and Video to a Notebook||00:30:00|
|Add Quick Notes and Links||01:30:00|
|Use Tags, Symbols, Drawing Tools, and Pen Options||01:00:00|
|Save and Export Content and Use Alternate File Types||01:00:00|
|Manage Notebook Recycle Bins and Backups||01:00:00|
|Work with Excel Spreadsheets and Visio Diagrams||00:30:00|
|Work with Embedded Files||00:45:00|
|Send a Notebook and Use Outlook Integration||01:00:00|
|Share and Collaborate on Notebooks||01:00:00|
|Finalize a Notebook Using Proofing and Print Settings||01:30:00|
|Configure Notebook Properties and Security||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.