Do you have children or look after children? Are you a teacher or looking to kickstart a career as a paediatric nurse? The Online Paediatric First Aid Training – CPD Accredited is a comprehensive training program designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of how to provide quality first aid treatment for children.
In this course, you will gain life-saving skills required to resuscitate a child and perform CPR, treat minor burns, care for a child who is choking, and much more. It offers step-by-step guidance on how to place a child in the recovery position and dress wounds, leaving you confident and prepared to deal with any first aid situation, whether minor or critical.
By the end of the course, you will have familiarised with the key contents of the first aid kit, knowing how and when to use each item. You will also be able to identify illness and know what to do when a child suddenly falls ill or suffers from a seizure. This course covers every type of incident to ensure you will be fully equipped with the skills to handle each one professionally. Get certified in no time and be qualified in as little as 20/30 hours.
- Become a qualified first aider and the first point of contact when it comes to first aid emergencies
- Familiarise with the key contents of the first aid kit and understand how to use each item
- Know how to place a child in the recovery position and resuscitate a child
- Learn how to treat wounds, burns, scalds, stop bleeding from wounds and prevent a child from choking
- Understand the procedures to follow in the case of head injuries, broken bones and seizures
- Identify the different types of chronic conditions and common illnesses and accidents in children
- Identify the different types of secondary conditions and reactions
- Know what to do in the case of an emergency such as poisoning, smoke inhalation and hypothermia
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will have a range of skill required to become a qualified first aider and provide quality first aid care to children in the case of an emergency or minor incident. You will have the confidence to deal with a range of illnesses, injuries and accidents and understand when and how to contact emergency services.
|Paediatric First Aid Course|
|Module 01: Aim of First Aid and the First Steps||00:57:00|
|Module 02: Resuscitation (CPR)||00:39:00|
|Module 03: Secondary Assessment, The Recovery Position And Shock||00:39:00|
|Module 04: Head and Eye Injuries, Fractures, and Amputation||01:03:00|
|Module 05: Choking, Wounds, Bleeding & Burns||00:39:00|
|Module 06: Secondary Conditions and Reactions I||00:30:00|
|Module 07: Secondary Conditions and Reactions II||00:45:00|
|Module 08: Chronic Conditions||01:06:00|
|Module 09: Medical Emergencies – Poisoning, Smoke inhalation, Hypothermia, Elect||00:45:00|
|Order your Certificate|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.