If you frequently plan get-togethers or parties for your friends and serve as the go-to person for others when they need something done? So you might consider enrolling in a course that covers party planning and gives you the training you need to work as a planner for an events firm. Join our Party and Event Planning course if you’re ready for a rewarding, interesting, and demanding experience.
You can use this course on Party and Event Planning as a useful tool to gain the skills you’ll need to launch one of the most well-liked and lucrative businesses around today. This course walks you through starting and maintaining a business, acquiring clients, and organising everything from small social parties to significant corporate events. You will learn how to choose a theme, plan entertainment, determine startup expenses, and complete a marketing analysis for your company in this Party and Event Planning course. You’ll learn how to collaborate with and find the top photographers, performers, and caterers.
After completing the Party and Event Planning course, students will be able to:
- Get an introduction to learn about party planning.
- Discover the numerous party categories.
- Understand how to develop a business plan for your own party planning business.
- Create a customer-based business.
- Learn how to organise a party such that your clients will remember it.
- Understand how to keep up solid working relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- To succeed in this industry, learn how to maintain your brand, business operations, and networking successfully.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
With the help of this Party and Event Planning course, you may advance your career and find work in the ideal sector. You will have a variety of work opportunities in the field of property development to select from after completing this course. Your competency will also increase your eligibility for work promotions.
The abilities required to perform more effectively will be developed with the aid of this online course on party and event planning. In the UK today, salaries for positions needing a comparable degree of knowledge range from £25,000 to £57,000 annually. It might be helpful for any position in a similar industry, such as:
- Event Planner.
- Event Coordinator.
- Resource Planner.
- Event Sales Executive.