Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Practical Project Management for Managers and PMS will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Practical Project Management for Managers and PMS is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Project Management Fundamentals: Know the Principles and Get it Right|
|What is a Project?||00:04:00|
|The Four Stage Project Lifecycle||00:09:00|
|Project Stages and Boundaries||00:09:00|
|One Reason why Projects go Wrong||00:06:00|
|Terminology used in the Project Stages||00:05:00|
|More on Project Gateways / Stage Gates||00:02:00|
|Project Definition Stage: The Vital Foundation to Your Success|
|Define your Project: Goals and Objectives||00:11:00|
|Understanding Project Scope||00:06:00|
|Dealing with Scope Creep||00:06:00|
|Project Definition: Summary||00:03:00|
|Project Planning Stage: Failing to Plan = Planning to Fail|
|The Book of the Plan||00:06:00|
|The Stakeholder Engagement Process||00:04:00|
|Milestones are your Best Friends||00:08:00|
|The Work Breakdown Structure||00:08:00|
|The Gantt Chart||00:06:00|
|Tools for Creating a Gantt Chart||00:04:00|
|The Linear Responsibility Chart (LRC) aka The RACI Chart||00:09:00|
|The Six Strategies for Managing Risks||00:09:00|
|The Risk Register||00:06:00|
|Project Delivery Stage: Don't you Love it When a Plan Comes Together!|
|The Four Essentials of Leading your Team||00:07:00|
|Project Delivery – The Three Key Cycles||00:12:00|
|Project Closure Stage: Deep Sigh - You're nearly done|
|Closing your Project in an Orderly Manner||00:09:00|
No Reviews found for this course.