The Professional Makeup Artist Complete Course is the ultimate training course for aspiring MUAs looking to gain the expertise to rise to the top of the industry. It covers everything you need to know about the role of a professional makeup artist, from the tools you’ll need to the most up-to-date techniques. Not only will you gain the fundamental skills to become a qualified MUA, but you will also be fully prepared to set up a beauty business of your own.
This course is a step-by-step training course designed for learners of all levels. It includes essential information on how to conduct a client consultation, salon health and safety procedures, eyelash extension treatments, colour theory and much, much more.
You will learn how to work with clients of different face shapes, ages and skin tones, exploring the full contents of the makeup artist’s professional toolkit. Master techniques such as contouring, concealing, highlighting and bronzing, with guidance from an industry expert.
To ensure flexible learning, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. Become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace from any device with an internet connection.
- Fast track your career in the beauty industry with a formal online qualification
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a professional makeup artist
- Learn about the different professional settings in which a makeup artist can work
- Familiarise with the contents of the professional makeup artist’s toolkit
- Master techniques such as contouring, concealing, highlighting and bronzing
- Learn about colour theory and understand how to work with different skin tones
- Deepen your understanding of salon health and safety in the beauty industry
- Get step-by-step guidance on how to perform eyelash extension treatments
- Be able to work with different face shapes and clients of different ages
- Know how to conduct a client consultation and get started in setting up a beauty business of your own
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Once you have successfully completed this bundle training course, you will be equipped with the skills and up-to-date knowledge to work in a retail department, beauty salon, clients’ homes, spas and hotels. You will also have the confidence and expertise to start setting up a professional beauty business of your own. Professions in this field include:
- Professional Makeup Artist
- Wedding Makeup Artist
- Eyelash Extension Technician
- Beauty Consultant
|Professional Makeup Artist Complete Course|
|Module 01: Makeup Artist||00:15:00|
|Module 02: Contouring||00:13:00|
|Module 03: Tools||00:08:00|
|Module 04: Foundations and Corrections||00:11:00|
|Module 05: Colour||00:13:00|
|Module 06: Eye Makeup||00:14:00|
|Module 07: Lip Makeup||00:09:00|
|Module 08: Makeup Artist Styles||00:11:00|
|Module 09: False Eyelashes and Eyelash Extensions||00:15:00|
|Module 10: Makeup for Different Ages||00:09:00|
|Module 11: Health and Safety||00:08:00|
|Module 12: Creating Your MakeUp Kit||00:08:00|
|Module 13: Getting Started for the Role||00:08:00|
|Mock Exam – Professional Makeup Artist Complete Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Professional Makeup Artist Complete Course||00:20:00|