The real estate industry is truly a land of possibilities; thus, the competition is also sky-high. The Real Estate Agents Basic Training course will show you the tips and tricks to beat the competition and establish a promising career in this lucrative industry.
This Real Estate Agents Basic Training course will introduce you to the fundamentals of the real estate industry. It will help you identify different types of estate agents, and you will acquire the strategies and techniques of listing properties. This course will enrich your knowledge of the valuation process and how to find buyers. You will become a skilled negotiator by the end of the course. The lessons will also discuss real estate regulations.
In this Real Estate Agents Basic Training course, you will pick up vital skills to become a proficient estate agent. Then, enrol in the course to climb the career ladder.
What will you learn in this course?
- Familiarise yourself with the real estate market
- Learn about different types of estate agents
- Understand the strategies of listing properties and finding the sellers
- Enrich your knowledge on the valuation process
- Build excellent negotiation skills
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to pursue a career in the real estate industry
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
The Real Estate Agents Basic Training is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Real Estate Agent
|Real Estate Agents Basic Training|
|Module 1: Estate Agent: An Introduction||00:04:00|
|Module 2: Different Types of Estate Agents||00:04:00|
|Module 3: Getting Started on the Job||00:04:00|
|Module 4: Listing Property: Finding the Sellers||00:05:00|
|Module 5: Valuation Process||00:05:00|
|Module 6: Negotiating as Estate Agent||00:05:00|
|Module 7: Selling Property: Finding the Buyers||00:05:00|
|Module 8: Letting Property||00:06:00|
|Module 9: Technology for Estate Agents||00:07:00|
|Module 10: Regulation of Estate Agents||00:05:00|
|Additional Reading Materials|
|Additional Reading Materials – Real Estate Agents Basic Training||06:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Real Estate Agents Basic Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Real Estate Agents Basic Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.