Being a residential real estate agent can be a very fulfilling career. It frequently entails assisting clients in purchasing or disposing of what is perhaps their most expensive asset. Additionally, it is a career with a lot of flexibility if you have the necessary knowledge and abilities. Regardless of whether you are already familiar with property selling, you want to start working in property sales, you are searching for extra training, or you are simply interested in this area of study, join our Residential Property Sales course today.
The online Residential Property Sales Course will give students a thorough understanding of Residential Property Sales as well as more insight into the subject of Property Sales. With the use of real-world examples throughout, this course will give you a strong understanding of your role. This course will cover a variety of modules and present several examples for assessment.
This is a career that gives you the freedom to work anywhere in the nation, enjoy promotion prospects, give you access to other property sectors, and open up your own estate agency. What better approach to increase your professional potential than to obtain property credentials that provide the information and expertise that are the foundation of any successful career?
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Recognise the underlying ideas behind real estate appraisal
- Understand the legal framework governing the sale of assets
- Know the key obstacles to online property valuation and sale
- Have a thorough awareness of the duties and role of an estate agent
- Improve your time management, sales, negotiating, and telephone manners
- Learn in-depth information on income tax and capital gains on real estate in the UK
- Effectively keep up with the applicant registration, advertising records, and client records
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
This Residential Property Sales course is open to anyone with an aptitude for learning new skills. While it’s well known that this extensive training helps people get ready for work chances in related sectors, it also helps you develop your career for promotions. This online course will help one to develop the skills necessary to do a better job.
Salary ranges for jobs requiring a similar level of knowledge in the UK today range from £30,000 to £48,000 per year. It could be useful for any related industry job, such as:
- Residential sales manager
- Estate agent
- Sales manager
|Module 01: Introduction to Residential Property Sales|
|Introduction to Residential Property Sales||00:14:00|
|Module 02: Valuation of Real Estate|
|Valuation of Real Estate||00:44:00|
|Module 03: Law Relating to Residential Property Sales|
|Law Relating to Residential Property Sales||00:46:00|
|Module 04: Residential Agency|
|Module 05: Finances Involved in Buying and Selling Property|
|Finances Involved in Buying and Selling Property||00:13:00|
|Module 06: Property Appraisal and Basic Building Construction and Defects|
|Property Appraisal and Basic Building Construction and Defects||00:26:00|
|Module 07: Records and Systems|
|Records and Systems||00:19:00|
|Module 08: UK Tax on Property|
|UK Tax on Property||00:33:00|
No Ratings found for this course.