Choosing the perfect applicant who fits the position takes a lot of thought and time. Therefore, the company can waste resources and time if you are not skilled enough to conduct the hiring process. The Safer Recruitment Training course is here to show you the techniques for quality requirements.
In this course, you will learn the steps you must take during the pre-recruitment, post-recruitment, and negotiation periods. Through this exclusive course, you will be able to learn how to fund a recruitment process and attract the best candidates for your company. In addition, the excellently explained learning material will allow you to understand and compile the necessary questions and select people who will fit the position.
Also, after finishing this Safer Recruitment Training course, you will receive an accredited certificate, which will prove your expertise in this area.
After completing this Safer Recruitment Training course, learners will be able to:
- Get acquainted with the role of a recruiter in order to fulfill the responsibilities efficiently
- Learn about secure hiring practices and personnel selection criteria
- Understand how to allocate funds for recruitment efforts and particular group targeting
- Know the procedure for organizing an interview and prepare the appropriate questions
- Attain more about how to vet each reference thoroughly
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the subject. On successful completion, you will have the skills, confidence and practical knowledge to fast-track a successful career in relevant sectors. Professions in this field include
- Human Resources Manager: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum
- Human Resources Assistant: £23,000 – £27,000 per annum
- Human Resources Advisor: £33,000 – £38,000 per annum
- Department Manager: £22,000 – £27,000 per annum
- Recruitment Consultant: £28,000 – £35,000 per annum