Being able to translate your creative ideas on paper is essential to the role of a dressmaker and fashion designer. The Sketching for Dress making & Fashion Designing Accredited Online Course will help you to bring your creative ideas to life and fine-tune your sketching skills. You will learn a wide range of professional techniques, focussing on shirring, shading, composition and movement, including step-by-step instructions on how to master Croquis drawing.
On course completion, you will be equipped with the essential skills to get started on building your fashion portfolio, with the know-how to bring your creative designs to life on paper. You will also learn how to work with a variety of traditional mediums, and we’ll help you get started on creating your own fashion journal as a source of daily inspiration.
- Fast track your career in fashion design with a recognised qualification in Sketching for Dress Making
- Master the art of croquis drawing, focussing on figure drawing and body movement
- Familiarise with professional tools and terms used in fashion sketching/design
- Learn technical pencil techniques such as shirring and shading
- Start creating a fashion journal to inspire your ideas and the creative process
- Develop your own sketching style and start building your professional portfolio
- Understand the role of a dressmaker and your career opportunities in this field
- Be able to work with a variety of traditional mediums used in fashion sketching
- The price is for the whole course including final exam – no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
Sketching for Dress making & Fashion Designing Accredited Online Course has been given CPD accreditation and is one of the best-selling courses available to students worldwide.
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Sketching for Dress making & Fashion Designing Accredited Online Course is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at anytime.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Not only does our CPD and IAO accredited course look good on your CV, setting you apart from the competition, it can be used as a stepping stone to greater things. Further advance your learning, launch a new career or reinvigorate an existing one.
On successful completion of this course, you have the potential to achieve an estimated salary of £20,000.
The sky really is the limit.
|Body movement and Plumb line||00:04:00|
|Using Croqui as template.||00:05:00|
|Pencil techniques. Shirring and Shading.||00:05:00|
|Creating a Fashion Journal as a source of inspiration.||00:07:00|
|Inspiration. Summary. Conclusion.||00:03:00|