With emerging technologies, more and more companies are turning to social media. Therefore, it’s crucial to familiarize yourself with these platforms and understand how to use them to draw in customers. Take advantage of the social media platform in order to spread the word about your products From the Social Media Marketing Course -The Step-by-Step Guide course.
This Social Media Marketing Course -The Step-by-Step Guide course will demonstrate how to use social media to promote the brand. In this thorough course, you will learn how to use the fundamentals of sales psychology to promote your product, develop distinctive branding, and maximize SEO techniques. In addition, it will illustrate how to market effectively on websites like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and many others.
So, join our Social Media Marketing Course -The Step-by-Step Guide course and learn to use social media marketing to its fullest potential.
After completing this Social Media Marketing Course -The Step-by-Step Guide course, learners will be able to:
- Learn the fundamental of social media marketing
- Recognise the importance and possibilities of platform marketing
- Learn to use sales psychology to promote your goods
- Acquire the skills to build a brand that will appeal to and engage internet users
- Deepen your idea of how to optimize the search engine
- Use SEO techniques to draw attention to your company
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the subject. On successful completion, you will have the skills, confidence and practical knowledge to fast-track a successful career in relevant sectors. Professions in this field include
- Marketing Manager: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum
- Social marketing manager: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum
- Marketing Executive: £21,000 – £26,000 per annum
- Digital Marketing Executive: £27,500 – £30,000 per annum
- Digital marketing specialist: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
- SEO Specialist: £30,000 – £32,000 per annum
- SEO Manager: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
|Module 01: Social Media Marketing|
|Social Media Marketing||00:34:00|
|Module 02: Sales Psychology|
|Module 03: Business Branding|
|Module 04: Search Engine Optimization|
|Search Engine Optimization||00:53:00|
|Module 05: Facebook Marketing|
|Module 06: YouTube Marketing|
|Module 07: Instagram Marketing|
|Module 08: Twitter Marketing|
|Module 09: Pinterest Marketing|
|Module 10: LinkedIn Marketing|
|Module 11: Quora Marketing|
No Ratings found for this course.