For many professionals, working from home is a relatively new concept. People are becoming more aware of how much their surroundings affect their well-being and productivity.
This ‘Supporting Your Mental Health While Working from Home’ course establishes the value of mental health awareness, and the best ways to handle mental health problems are described. Next, we’ll look at important information on mental illness, factors that contribute to workplace stress, mood disorders, and difficulties faced by modern office workers. We will also cover maintaining one’s own mental health and remaining secure throughout the COVID-19 pandemic as well as how to encourage positive mental health in the workplace.
Enrol today and acquire competency in Supporting Your Mental Health While Working from Home.
After completing the Supporting Your Mental Health While Working from Home course, students will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of what constitutes “healthy” mental health
- Recognise the signs of co-workers’ declining mental health
- Learn how stress can have a negative effect on a person’s physical and mental health.
- Gain knowledge of contemporary techniques for preserving mental health
- Recognise the psychological hurdles of working from home in the current climate.
- Make sure you are aware of the diseases that can result from mental health issues.
- Possess the self-assurance and compassion to support emotionally affected co-workers.
- Learn about the health resources available during the current outbreak of the coronavirus.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
With this course of study, one can work in various work settings. This online course will help one to develop the skills necessary to do a better job. Salary ranges for jobs requiring a similar level of knowledge in the UK today range from £35,000 to £52,000 per year. It could be useful for any related industry job.
|Module 01: Introduction to Mental Health|
|Introduction to Mental Health||00:19:00|
|Module 02: Understanding Mental Health|
|Understanding Mental Health||00:18:00|
|Module 03: Mental Health and Work|
|Mental Health and Work||00:21:00|
|Module 04: Mental Health in the Workplace|
|Mental Health in the Workplace||00:22:00|
|Module 05: Mental Illness in the UK Workforce|
|Mental Illness in the UK Workforce||00:13:00|
|Module 06: The Challenges of Modern Workplace|
|The Challenges of Modern Workplace||00:23:00|
|Module 07: Common Cause of Mental Illness|
|Common Cause of Mental Illness||00:26:00|
|Module 08: Stress at Work|
|Stress at Work||00:47:00|
|Module 09: Mood Disorders|
|Module 10: Promoting Good Mental Health|
|Promoting Good Mental Health||00:22:00|
|Module 11: Recommendation for Work at Home|
|Recommendation for Work at Home||00:22:00|
|Module 12: Responding to Emotionally Distressed Employees|
|Responding to Emotionally Distressed Employees||00:15:00|
|Module 13: Safeguarding Mental Health During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak|
|Safeguarding Mental Health During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak||00:12:00|
No Ratings found for this course.