Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow The Complete Criminal Investigator Guide will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials.
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result.
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification.
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime.
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities.
- 24/7 student support via email.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
This The Complete Criminal Investigator Guide is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Module 01: Required Skills to Become a Criminal Investigator|
|Required Skills to Become a Criminal Investigator||00:19:00|
|Module 02: An Introduction to a Private Detective|
|An Introduction to a Private Detective||00:16:00|
|Module 03: Criminal Intelligence|
|Module 04: Crime Scene Investigation|
|Crime Scene Investigation||00:17:00|
|Module 05: Collecting and Packaging Physical Evidence|
|Collecting and Packaging Physical Evidence||00:17:00|
|Module 06: Fingerprints: Your Personal Signature|
|Fingerprints: Your Personal Signature||00:39:00|
|Module 07: DNA Analysis|
|Module 08: Criminology and Criminal Psychology|
|Criminology and Criminal Psychology||00:13:00|
|Module 09: Violent Crimes and Cyber Criminology|
|Violent Crimes and Cyber Criminology||00:14:00|
|Module 10: Business Theft and fraud|
|Business Theft and fraud||00:12:00|
|Module 11: Domestic Investigation and Types|
|Domestic Investigation and Types||00:15:00|
|Module 12: Victimology|
|Module 13: Dealing with Crime|
|Dealing with Crime||00:10:00|
|Module 14: Tracing and Surveillance Techniques|
|Tracing and Surveillance Techniques||00:13:00|
|Module 15: Effective Interrogation Techniques|
|Effective Interrogation Techniques||00:14:00|
|Module 16: Basic Operations of Firearms|
|Basic Operations of Firearms||00:10:00|
|Module 17: Firearms Examination|
|Module 18: Forensic Psychology|
|Module 19: The Criminal Justice System in England and Wales|
|The Criminal Justice System in England and Wales||00:13:00|
No Reviews found for this course.