Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow The UK International Law 2021 will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials.
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result.
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification.
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime.
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities.
- 24/7 student support via email.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
This The UK International Law 2021 course will provide you with the practical and theoretical knowledge of International Law and help you seek a career in the relevant industry.
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units13
- Number of Quizzes0
- 3 hours, 43 minutes Gift this course
|Module 01: Basics of International Law|
|Basics of International Law||00:21:00|
|Module 02: Sources of International Law|
|Sources of International Law||00:26:00|
|Module 03: International Law and Municipal Law|
|International Law and Municipal Law||00:14:00|
|Module 04: International Organisations|
|Module 05: International Law of Human Rights|
|International Human Rights Law||00:21:00|
|Module 06: Private International Law|
|Private International Law||00:13:00|
|Module 07: International Criminal Law|
|International Criminal Law||00:17:00|
|Module 08: Law of Treaties|
|Law of Treaties||00:15:00|
|Module 09: Territory and Jurisdiction|
|Territory and Jurisdiction||00:18:00|
|Module 10: Law of the Sea|
|Law of the Sea||00:24:00|
|Module 11: International Commercial Law|
|International Commercial Law||00:13:00|
|Module 12: International Environmental Law|
|International Environmental Law||00:20:00|
|Assignment – The UK International Law 2021||00:00:00|
No Ratings found for this course.