Are you looking to gain a new in-demand skill from the comfort of your home? Well, look no further; you’ve come to the right place!
Our easy-to-follow Think Like a Computer: The Logic of Programming will provide you with all the deep knowledge and insight you need to know about this topic. This comprehensive course has been broken down into several manageable modules, which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the more advanced aspects of the course.
Learn the most in-demand skills from the safety & comfort of your home. Enjoy the freedom to learn at your own comfortable pace and prepare yourself for the market of the future.
Whether you are an aspiring professional or a complete beginner, this course will improve your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited certification attesting to your knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Think Like a Computer: The Logic of Programming is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry.
|Section 01: Introduction|
|Example File Code Structure||00:02:00|
|Section 02: Registers|
|Section 03: Address Modes|
|Immediate Addressing Mode||00:02:00|
|Direct Memory Addressing Mode||00:02:00|
|Direct-Offset Addressing Mode||00:03:00|
|Indirect Memory Addressing Mode||00:02:00|
|Section 04: Variables|
|Allocating Storage Space for Initialised Data||00:04:00|
|Allocating Storage Space for Uninitialized Data||00:02:00|
|Multiple Variable Definitions||00:02:00|
|Multiple Variable Initialisations||00:03:00|
|Section 05: Constants|
|Section 06: Arithmetic Instructions|
|Increment Command (INC)||00:02:00|
|Decrement Command (DEC)||00:02:00|
|Addition Command (ADD)||00:03:00|
|Subtraction Command (SUB)||00:02:00|
|Multiply Command (MUL/IMUL)||00:02:00|
|Divide Command (DIV/IDIV)||00:03:00|
|Section 07: Logical Instructions|
|Section 08: Conditions|
|Compare Instruction (CMP)||00:02:00|
|Section 09: Number System|
|Section 10: Functions|
|Stacks Data Structure||00:04:00|
|Function To Print Number||00:05:00|
|Recursion Using Factorial||00:06:00|
|Section 11: Extras|
|Section 12 :Resource|
|Assignment – Think Like a Computer: The Logic of Programming||00:00:00|
No Ratings found for this course.