The demand for people who can give administrative help virtually using the same technologies has increased along with the number of entrepreneurs working from home.
Although it is simple to launch your own virtual assistant business, doing so successfully takes a little more work. This Virtual Assistant course is intended to give you the advantage of discussing strategies that have been successfully used to establish virtual assistant businesses. Enrol now!
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Recognise the duties and functions of a virtual assistant (VA)
- Determine the fundamental abilities that a Virtual Assistant needs.
- Get the knowledge and tools that will help a Virtual Assistant in their position.
- Learn about the career prospects and occupations that a Virtual Assistant qualification can lead to
- Develop your event, client, and travel management skills.
- Learn how to collaborate effectively in a virtual team.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
Once you’ve completed your formal education and amassed sizable professional experience, you have a range of possibilities. The Virtual Assistant training will improve your capacity to perform more effectively. Pay ranges from £30,000 to £50,000 per year in the UK for occupations needing a similar level of knowledge today. It may be advantageous for any position in a related field, such as:
- General Virtual Assistant.
- Executive Assistant.
- Personal Assistant.