Implementing clinical governance is vital for the safety and quality of patient care. It’s a systematic approach through which NHS organizations continually maintain and improve their quality of services. Learn the activities that help develop high standards of patient care by taking this Clinical Governance Course.
This Clinical Governance Course will introduce you to the 7 pillars of clinical governance. It will educate you about clinical effectiveness to improve patient outcomes. In addition, it will teach you how to perform a clinical audit and maintain confidentiality in a medical environment. You’ll also understand how information technology is used in healthcare
- Discover the principles of clinical governance
- Find a comprehensive introduction to NHS
- Recognise the 7 pillars of clinical governance
- Understand how to conduct a clinical audit
- Determine the significance of information technology in the field of healthcare
- Learn the best practices to maintain workplace safety
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you can order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post, or for both £39.
The Clinical Governance Course will provide essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Clinical Manager
- Healthcare Administrative Assistant
- Facility Project Manager
- Health Information Manager
- Front Desk Executive