To ensure proper safety at performing electrical work, you must have a firm understanding of electrical safety procedures. Learn about electrical safety precautions and essential electrical safety rules by taking this Electrical Safety Training Level 2 course.
This highly acclaimed Electrical Safety Training Level 2 course is loaded with safety knowledge and tips to help you perform your electrical work while maintaining proper safety. It will teach you advanced electrical safety procedures to help reduce and control risks. You will learn the safety rules for working with electrical equipment and take necessary actions to provide a safe environment for all those around you,
Enrol now and learn the skills necessary to avoid accidents and injuries.
What will you learn in this course
- Understand the difference between direct current and alternating current
- Learn how to calculate voltage and resistance
- Be able to reduce and control risks
- Broaden your knowledge about capacitance and capacitors
- Learn how to prevent electrical hazards
This valuable Electrical Safety Training Level 2 course is suitable for Electricians who have to deal with electrical equipment on a regular basis. It’s also ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and aspiring to polish their knowledge and skill.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
The Electrical Safety Training Level 2 course provides useful skills to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Decorators and Builders
- Maintenance staff
- Housekeeping staff
- DIY enthusiasts